Thursday, February 12, 2009

To Angel.

I see you walking around sometimes. Of course, I know it's not you, but people who resemble you. The other day, I was crossing the street, and walked by someone who looked so much like you that I almost called out your name.

Every time I see "you", I feel the regret all over again. It is the regret of not having been able to know you better. It is the regret of not having been able to spend more time with you when you were here.

I don't know why it still bothers me. We were never close. We were never really friends. We hung out a few times, but not enough for us to say we knew each other. So why am I so affected?

I wish I could have known you as well as the others were able to. I wish you knew how much I wished things were different. You seemed like such a nice person--so sincere, so simple. To this very day, I am filled with regret.

But there's nothing for me to do now. I just wanted you to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ang drama! haha!