Friday, August 12, 2011

Alive.

I used to blog religiously. Up until recently, I would (mentally) kick myself if I went by an entire month without blogging. For crying out loud, I'm in front of the computer almost the entire day! The fact that I cannot jot down a single thought over a period of 30 days is inexcusable! Say it with me! Lazy bones, lazy bones, lazy bones!

Seeing that I missed blogging for the whole month of July (Eep! April, too!), here is a blog post. Yes, a post for the month of August. I am officially safe. I am guilt-free for the next few weeks.

Here I am. Extremely busy, but alive, alert, awake and enthusiastic. Yes, I am very much alive, alert, awake and enthusiastic.

Fifteen days to go. <3

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Yeah.. am starting to realize that blogging is a lot harder than I thought. Maybe I'm growing old...

- wenk. said...

Yes. It's hard. Very, very hard. :P