Sunday, March 1, 2009

A(nother) Blog Post for You.

It was recently brought to my attention that a long, long, long time ago, I wrote a blog post for my best friend to apologize to her. We were going through a rough patch that time... for topics that aren't even worth remembering.

Since we were in grade school, we've had a LOT of falling outs. Thankfully, we always found our way back in.

After what I think is my favorite conversation with her ever, here I am. Here I am letting her know that I love her, and that she's a GREAT friend. Here I am, letting her know that she's the BEST, and that's there's absolutely no one else like her, or who will ever replace her "role" in my life.

For hours, we talked. And wept. And wept. And wept.

And we're better than ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing left unsaid. nothing left undone. just like its supposed to be.

i dare not replace you, i just dont want to. ever. :)

i knew it would always be you. it just has to be. :)