Saturday, March 14, 2009

Low.

My cellphone is low on memory.

I can barely make a call or send a text message without an error popping up, basically telling me that my phone is going to completely crash any day now. The way around it (at least for the moment) is to keep deleting messages and photos until it will let me make my call or send my message. Deleting two or three photos and a couple of messages so I can reply to one text? Yeah, that sounds about right. The smart thing to do would be to back up my contacts and messages... but I don't really have the time right now.

There's no more space on my laptop.

There are days where I only have a couple MB left, and it's gotten to the point that I can't even view photos at times. I find myself emptying my trash can every few minutes, just to make room for a new file. Yes, I bought an external hard drive sometime back, but I can't seem to find anything on my laptop that I can do without for now. Even if I found files I could afford to part with for the moment... anyway, I don't have the time to delete them at the moment.

What's even more unfortunate is that I'm feeling low.

My spirit is low. My drive to do pretty much anything has disappeared, basically because I feel like one big disappointment.

In the end, all the hard work I (we) put in isn't worth crap. I feel unappreciated on so many levels, it's embarrassing to admit it. I feel like a disappointment to you (points finger at you),you, you, you... all of you.

What I absolutely hate though, is that I actually thought I was doing a pretty f*ckingtastic job considering the circumstances. I thought all of you thought that, too.

Apparently, I was wrong.

One week: that's all it took for everything to fall apart.

No comments: